- Students of class I to IX must pass in English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Computer, and Social Studies and obtain an average of 40% for promotion to the next class.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's work of the pupil. Therefore, promotion to a higher class depends upon:
All cases of doubt regarding promotion are left entirely to the discretion of the Principal. His decision shall be final.
- Regularity in attendance.
- Regularity and quality of day-to-day participation in the class.
- Opinion of teachers concerned.
- Written work and projects assigned by the subject teacher.
- Internal Examinations.
- Weight age of examinations is as shown below.
40% from the Ist Terminal examinations.
40% from the IInd Terminal Examinations.
20% from the Unit Test (+ Class works and Home Works)