- Students of class I to IX must pass in English, Hindi, Maths, Science, Computer, and Social Studies and obtain an average of 40% for promotion to the next class.
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year's work of the pupil. Therefore, promotion to a higher class depends upon:
- Regularity in attendance.
- Regularity and quality of day-to-day participation in the class.
- Opinion of teachers concerned.
- Written work and projects assigned by the subject teacher.
- Internal Examinations.
- Weight age of examinations is as shown below.