- Application for leave should normally be submitted to the class teacher concerned. But the leave is sanctioned by the principal.
- In special circumstances, an application for leave may be submitted directly to the principal.
- Applications for sick leave involving more than four days should be supported by a medical certificate.
- Pupils suffering from contagious or infectious diseases are not allowed to attend the School. When they report back to school a certificate of medical fitness is to be produced.
- If a pupil is absent without permission for 6 days consecutively at the beginning of the academic year or 15 days consecutively during the course of the academic year his/her name shall be struck off the rolls.
- Those who come late must show their REGULARITY RECORD duly filled and signed by the principal or the teacher designated by him.
- Physical training and games are compulsory. If a child is physically unfit for systematic P.T. and games, doctor’s certificate should be submitted.
- Withdrawal of children during school hours for mere social functions is not recommended since it retards the students’ progress in school and minimizes their respect for regular hard work.