- The candidate seeking admission has to register in the office. Registration forms will be accepted in Feb/march for the session commencing in April.
- Generally the admission of candidates from another school shall not be made on the strength of a transfer certificate but will be subjected to a written test in Hindi, Maths, Science, Social studies and English.
- Once the candidate clears the test/interview the admission forms are to be filled up.
- A parent/guardian of a candidate seeking admission to KG or Class I must produce a Birth Certificate from Municipality/Cannt. Board/Gram pradhan or, in the case of a Christian, a Baptism Certificate.
- Age specification for admission:
The minimum age required for admission to class I is 5 years of age. The minimum age at the time of the admission will be calculated as on the 31st March. The following will be the age specifications for admissions to different classes.
- Admission fee, and the first installment of the fee shall be paid in advance to complete the formalities of admission.
|Nursery||03 Years||04 Years|
|KG||04 Years||05 Years|
|Class I||05 Years||06 Years|
|Class II||06 Years||07 Years|
|Class III||07 Years||08 Years|
|Class IV||08 Years||09 Years|
|Class V||09 Years||10 Years|
|Class VI||10 Years||11 Years|
|Class VII||11 Years||12 Years|
|Class VIII||12 Years||13 Years|
|Class IX||13 Years||14 Years|
|Class X||14 Years||15 Years|
|Class XI (yet to Start)||15 Years||16 Years|
|Class XII (yet to Start)||16 Years||17 Years|
- The school fee may include admission fee (at the time of admission only), tuition fee, exam fee, Teachers’ welfare fund, special fee (exam, sports, celebration, electricity, water, library, medical, audio visual), computer etc.
- Fee is to be deposited in the Nainital Bank ( Champawat Branch) in six installments with the pay –in-slip cum fee book issued from school.